The World Wide Car Service commitment to quality has earned us a place on “recommended” body shop lists with many leading insurance companies in the St. Louis area.
In addition, we have been chosen by 5 leading insurance companies in the greater St. Louis market to participate in their “Direct Repair Program” – eliminating the need for you to “shop” for a satisfactory body shop.
Here’s What To Do If You’re Involved in a Car Accident
- Check the safety of yourself and any passengers – call 911 if any injuries.
- Turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights.
- Take a photo of the accident scene if safe to do so.
- Move your vehicle out of harm’s way if safe to do so.
- Call local police for an accident report.
- Exchange information with other driver(s) – take photos.
- Gather names and contact information of any eyewitnesses.
- Non-drivable vehicle – tell the tow truck driver you want it brought to World Wide Car Service in Manchester, Missouri.
- Drivable vehicle – stop by World Wide for an estimate.
- Call the driver at fault or his/her insurance company.
- Make sure the insurance company accepts liability.
- Don’t let your insurance company tell you where to repair – it’s your choice!
- Schedule an appointment for repair with World Wide.